- Franchisehelp.com provides guidance, tools, expert advice to help entrepreneurs decide on the right franchise for them. Research & Documents Library contains industry research & disclosure documents that can be purchased.
- Franchise.com's article Basics- What is A Franchise? discusses franchising basics.
- Franchise.org's website contains a lot of resources for starting a franchise.
- Inc.com's article "How to Start a Franchise" discusses how to franchise an existing business.
- Entrepreneur.com's article "Q&A: How do I start a franchise?" has an independent franchise consultant provides basic answers to FAQ.
- The U.S. Census and the International Franchise Association published 2007 Economic Census Franchise Report. The report includes statistics on the number of franchise businesses with paid employees, annual sales for these businesses, and employment and payroll.
- SBA.gov's website's "Buying a Franchise" guide contains an overview, a consumer guide to buying a franchise, franchising strategies, and links to associations and forums.
- Franchoice.com's Franchise Buying Guide is a primer on franchise basics. Franchoice.com also offers free franchise consultation services.
- The National Franchise & Business Opportunities Show matches would be franchisers with qualified prospects through 26 franchise shows across North America. The website maintains a franchise database of opportunities available through these shows.
- Franchise Business Review is a national franchise market firm that performs independent surveys of franchise satisfaction.
- The trade group American Franchisee Association's website provides information on advocacy and an overview of the things to think about before buying a franchise.
- The International Franchise Association website provides information about franchising.
|CML Library Card required to access resource.|
|$||Information/services provided are at cost|
|Resource targets a special population (i.e.: woman, minority and/or veteran).|